Monday, August 16

New York City with Nate and Jess

This past weekend was a whirlwind of photography bliss. My son Nate, who lives in Star, Idaho (check out his blog -- he is truly magnificent!), met me in NYC to photograph Jessica on a bridal shoot assignment. We were in heaven as we worked together to capture some great images. Jess is breathtakingly beautiful and has amazing graceful body movement -- making our job much easier. I will post more as I edit, but I couldn't resist sharing just a few. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my favorite images of the day.
Photobucket

It was fun capturing Nate showing Jessica some of his magic.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I am in love all over again! And not with the lovely Jessica, though she is surely stunning . . . but with the photographer. You are AMAZING, Jen, my love!

    --Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom these are so dang amazing. You and Nate both have such neat images. It is amazing to see how different they both are, though both are SO good. I LOVE your rich tones to your colors, the light just pops on her skin. Truly beautiful....

    ReplyDelete