Saturday, August 7

Jarom & Kristina

There is nothing like photographying a wedding. The love, the light, the excitement of the day are some of my favorite things to capture as I freeze moments in time. Jarom and Kristina were a delight to be with and it was an honor to share their sacred day in Boston. Here are a few favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you can tell, I am really loving black and white images lately. This is my personal favorite of the day -- mostly because it tells such a wonderful story. Perhaps this young girl is dreaming of what her wedding day will be like many years from now. What do you think?
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Mom!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE These! My favorite is the one where he is touching her chin and she has the sweetest look on her face. I also love the bare feet.... She is a gorgeous bride, with a gorgeous family. Great Job Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! Wonderful shots! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great pictures! Is that the Boston Temple? One day I will get back there to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen!! I love these! The pictures truly captured much more than moment! You are amazing thank you soo much for being so great, we look forward to seeing how you capture the rest of the girls in this family! My only regret was not using you in my wedding almost 7 years ago!

    ReplyDelete