Sunday, August 1

Gracie Angel

When my granddaugher, Gracie, was a little girl and would come for a visit, I would sing to her George Strait's song, "Heaven is Missing an Angel." It became one of our favorite background musics as we baked cookies or made snacks together in the kitchen. This summer I had the delight of watching her at one of her riding lessons and captured a few shots. She was so brave and confident!! Of course, there was no other choice but to put it to the music of "our song." She is growing up so fast, but she will always be my "Angel." This is dedicated to Gracie, my Angel, with lots of love from her Grandma. I hope you enjoy! (Remember to turn off the music below)

2 comments:

  1. What a special Grandma you are!

    I wrote down all the stories you've ever told me and I treasure them. Thanks for that week on St Thomas - I treasure it still!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOM!! Ohh thank you so so much for this awesome video! I wish you could have seen Gracie's face as she watched it. She just lit up inside and out. What a sweet gift, thank you for taking the time to do this, this is something we will cherish forever, and watch over and over again. Love YOu!

    ReplyDelete