Tuesday, February 11

the gift of time...

Brett and Sarah's wedding was one of my absolute favorites from this summer.  They were in love, engaging, and beautiful (Brett could be a double for Daniel Craig in a James Bond movie--and yes, Sarah is gorgeous).  But even more important...it was because they gave me the stupendous gift that all photographers crave....time.  So often when I shoot a wedding the window of time allotted for photography is snatched away by other circumstances--rarely in control of the bride and groom--guests arrive late, hair and makeup run over, traffic, weather, a best man that can't be found, you know, the list goes on.  But Brett and Sarah were the model of being the perfect couple because they gave me the precious gift of time.  I had well over two and a half hours at the wedding temple dedicated to my camera lens and just them.  I was in heaven!   The three of us celebrated their love as I captured images.  I can never thank them enough for that special morning in August where time was so freely given.  Here are just a few of my favorites:


No comments:

Post a Comment