Wednesday, February 6

the power of two balloons...



My son surprised us when he came to photograph a corporate event two weeks ago.  I picked him up at the Boston airport and along with his photography gear, he had in tow my sweet grandson, Jace.  I was so happy I cried!  One of the adventures we had while he was here was a room full of balloons to kick and play in.  Jace LOVES balloons!  These are the only two left...but I can't pop them and throw them out.   Every time I look at them, I think of sweet little Jace and how much I love and miss him.  This morning I vacuumed around them and smiled as I thought of this dear precious snuffer! I hope the air stays until we travel to Boise to see him the end of February. I'm sure while there we'll have some kind of balloon party. I wonder what the airlines will think when my return carry-on luggage consists of a bagful of balloons!



1 comment:

  1. Mom, what a delightful post!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed our little man. I know that he had an amazing time with you. ; ) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete